Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Baby names
reb_hun posted:
Hi all!! I am currently preggo with number three. I have been on these boards with both of their pregnancies. I am looking to liven up these boards because it seems like nobody is here anymore!! I was wondering if anybody had any advice on baby names. We already have two beautiful girls and we already have a name picked out in case this happens to be a little boy. The only problem is that if it does turn out to be a little girl, we don't have a name picked out. That i know of I am 9 weeks and a couple of days, I have my first appt next friday!! I am not for sure if it's only one in there or how far along, I'm hoping they can tell me next week! Back to the name.... I was just thinking about the name Valerie... not sure if hubby will like it or not but I really like it! I was thinking of the middle name Grace but i'm not too sure... Valerie Grace... any ideas are welcome!!! Thanks!

beegirl224 responded:
I am in the same situation. I have two girls, so we are recycling our boy name. I have absolutely no idea what to name mine if it happens to be another girl. I think after two girls in a row I've run out of ideas. I'm 9 weeks and 4 days and I think I'll be due early to mid Feb. I don't have a appointment until August 4th when I am around 12 weeks. I'll get to hear the heartbeat then. Valerie reminds me of a Amy Winehouse song. That may ruin it for you, sorry. It just happens to be one of my favorite songs. Good Luck next week with your appointment!

reb_hun replied to beegirl224's response:
think you might be due a day ahead of me!! close enough to due date buddies right? not sure about the song, not familiar so doesn't ruin it. i don't know if i could wait that long!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24, and just found out i'm pregnant with my 3rd child....my oldest son is almost 3yr and my middle son is 1 1/2yr. My first son was planne...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.