Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Baby names
reb_hun posted:
Hi all!! I am currently preggo with number three. I have been on these boards with both of their pregnancies. I am looking to liven up these boards because it seems like nobody is here anymore!! I was wondering if anybody had any advice on baby names. We already have two beautiful girls and we already have a name picked out in case this happens to be a little boy. The only problem is that if it does turn out to be a little girl, we don't have a name picked out. That i know of I am 9 weeks and a couple of days, I have my first appt next friday!! I am not for sure if it's only one in there or how far along, I'm hoping they can tell me next week! Back to the name.... I was just thinking about the name Valerie... not sure if hubby will like it or not but I really like it! I was thinking of the middle name Grace but i'm not too sure... Valerie Grace... any ideas are welcome!!! Thanks!

beegirl224 responded:
I am in the same situation. I have two girls, so we are recycling our boy name. I have absolutely no idea what to name mine if it happens to be another girl. I think after two girls in a row I've run out of ideas. I'm 9 weeks and 4 days and I think I'll be due early to mid Feb. I don't have a appointment until August 4th when I am around 12 weeks. I'll get to hear the heartbeat then. Valerie reminds me of a Amy Winehouse song. That may ruin it for you, sorry. It just happens to be one of my favorite songs. Good Luck next week with your appointment!

reb_hun replied to beegirl224's response:
think you might be due a day ahead of me!! close enough to due date buddies right? not sure about the song, not familiar so doesn't ruin it. i don't know if i could wait that long!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful