Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

No support
An_246523 posted:
My husband always wants to make babies & we have 3 together 1 on the way & I have 2 prior to him to total 5 living & 1 on the way. The 1st trimester is always hard for me because of severe morning sickness but he is never supportive which makes things harder for me. I really don't know what to do because I'm thinking of seeking counseling. Do anyone have any suggestions on how to get through this?

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
My heart goes out to you. Pregnancy can be very difficult...mentally, emotionally and physically draining and exhausting.

Does the morning sickness medication work for you? Have you tried the sea bands?

Options for Support:

1. If you're a member of a church you can ask the members to pray for you...and/or you can start a support group for expecting women (if one doesn't exist).

2. You can try calling EAC (employee assistance consulting)...it may be part of your insurance. You can call and speak with a counselor confidentially.

3. You can call 311 and ask for support groups in your area.

4. You can see if there are any Pregnancy Resource Centers in your area and see if they have any classes/groups for expecting moms.

5. You can try the local hospital and they may be able to direct you to support groups in the area.

Let us know if any of these options work for you.

I wish you the best and hope the morning sickness passes quickly.
God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, I'm Ty and am momma to Orion aka "Monkey", he's 11. I am currently a lead preschool teacher but will be a stay at home mom...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.