Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Due dates
reb_hun posted:
Seeing as this hasn't gotten updated for a couple of months, I have decided to take it upon myself to get this started again so that I can talk to the mama's that are in their first trimester and vice versa... So I will start with me, I am a momma of two little girls and one on the way.. based on my lmp I will be 10 weeks 2 days tomorrow.. I go in for my first appt on friday so I will find out for sure. looking forward to getting to know everybody.

username name weeks team expected due date
reb_hun Becky 10 weeks 2 days hoping for blue 2/12/13

butterflygirl_530 responded:
Hey Im a moher of 2 boys DS1 is 5 yrs old and DS1 is 1 yr old. Found out Im expecting #3 after having tubes tied.
user name is Butterflygirl_530\
name is Cathy
6 weeks and 1 day hoping team PINK!! EDD 03/13/2013

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to butterflygirl_530's response:
Hi guys and welcome - What a surprise Cathy! Sending you pink vibes, sending Becky blue

I'm the board moderator Haylen and have two daughters -

DD1 born on December 26, 2004 (on her due date!)

DD2 celebrated her 4th birthday on June 26 (a week early)

No more pregnancies for me but I love to hear from you preggos.

Who is next?
Haylen

addesMAMA responded:
Hey, I am a mother of one beautiful Girl named Addesin, shes going to be three next month. We just found out we are expecting and couldnt be happier..5 weeks and will be happy with either gender

ColleenK32 responded:
I'm Colleen, dd is 6, ds is 6 months! He's exclusively breastfed, and I'm due 4/8!
Colleen 27 DH Cory 31. DD Lexi 6/9/06 Expecting our little man 1/2/2012~ John (not 100 on middle name yet)! I love my little (growing) family!!

martinawilliams responded:
Hi Im Martina

I have a 20 month old little girl (born Nov 30, 2010)

Im currently expecting my 2nd child due April 7, 2013. We are hoping for another little girl
Marty, Fiance, lilja (2yrs), and another baby on the way

northern_girl replied to martinawilliams's response:
I'm Pam.

13 weeks tomorrow

I believe Team Green...we don't want to know.

EDD 2/15/13

An_247155 responded:
Hi there! I'm pregnant for the first time, my due date is March 29. I don't want to know the baby's sex, but my husband definitely wants to know...so let's see. I still can't believe it!

Mesha32713 responded:
hello my name is Mesha and i have a 3 year old son 11/02/2008
and i'm expecting my due date is 03/27/13 and i'm 10 weeks and 4 days and we are team PINK!

elzbth1182 responded:
Hi, I'm Beth. 4 weeks with my first and very very nervous! I'm so worried something will go wrong. I had my first spotting this morning and it was light and just once. From what I read I think this is ok. Any advice moms out there?

An_247155 replied to elzbth1182's response:
This could be the implantation bleeding. Also, some women experience some spotting during their whole pregnancy, but you should always talk to your doctor or midwife about this kind of symptoms, as they could also be a sign that something else is going on...

keda_peanut_brandi responded:
Hi Everyone!!! I just found out 2 days ago that I am Pregnant and My husband and I are both really excited. I am nervous also, because this is my 2nd pregnancy. I miscarried my first. I found out about that one at 8 weeks!!! I am about 4 weeks. I am team pink, but my hubby is team yellow/green (neutral.) I do have a couple of questions though. Question 1 is Are any of ya'll Type 1 Diabetic also? I am really worried about being Type 1 and pregnant. 2nd question is Is it normal to be cold? I am always cold.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to keda_peanut_brandi's response:
Hi keda and CONGRATS!

We have a great community where you might find others who have faced both pregnancy and diabetes:
WebMD Diabetes Community

I don't recall ever feeling cold when I was pregnant. However, when I get really exhausted, I do feel chilled! Since this is a new pregnancy and you are diabetic, I urge you to give your doctor a call to ask about feeling cold.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Haylen

p.s. I'm pink - 2 girls, ages 4 and 7.

sweets1988 responded:
Hello! Im currently 11weeks with baby number 3! I have 2 beautiful little girls and we are hoping for a little prince this go around! This was a completely unplanned baby, as i have a copper IUD. Seems after my 2nd daughter was born my Dr. Put it in wrong, shoving it into my uterine wall! So they cant take it out til i have a Needed planned C-section to remove it and the baby. I am almost out of the Worried miscarry zone, and will be on the high risk side for preterm labor and infections, pretty much i will be a pin cushion for tests to make sure every things ok. Im doing yoga and stress breathing alot to avoid stressing over the things that could go wrong right now. This baby, according to my new Dr. had an amazingly low conception chance with how the IUD was sitting, so im taking this as a miracle, not anything less. So unplanned or not we are very excited! Bright side i will have Ultrasounds ever 2weeks to every month. So higher chance of seeing baby's gender! wooh! so Im joining you ladies for the April baby due dates! yay

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Gina. I am 29 years old but will be 30 years old when my LO makes his or her debut. I am originally from northeast Louisiana but currently ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.