Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Having pains-A little TMI; I'm sorry!
beegirl224 posted:
Okay, I am pregnant with my 3rd child and I am experiencing something different and I don't see my doctor for another 6 days. I have had two beautiful daughters and have had wonderful sex life with my husband during that time. The only problem I had was that intercourse would tend to give me contractions for a couple of days afterwards during my 3rd trimester, so I had to be cautious.

This time I am going to be 12 weeks in a couple of days and I feel terrible, but I had to tell my husband that sex has become uncomfortable for me. It has since I was around 3 weeks along. About a week before I found out I was pregnant sex has felt weird and different. It's very unlike my other pregnancies. I don't want to get into too much detail, but sex is starting to burn and hurt. It's not my husband's fault he is trying to be as gentle as possible. It doesn't seem to matter. I got tested for infections and other things already and they came back saying I was healthy.

I have never experienced this in any of my pregnancies before. I don't know what to do. I really feel bad, because my husband feels so terrible for me.

I just don't know what to do.

Beth

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hiya Beth, I hope by now you have called the doctor. No need to wait, pleaes give him/her a call. You might want to wait on having sex until you talk to the doc. I hope you feel better soon, but please call the doctors office.

Spotlight: Member Stories

me (31) DH (31); married 6 years. One son born March 2009. Due around Jan 10th?

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.