Skip to content


Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Having pains-A little TMI; I'm sorry!
beegirl224 posted:
Okay, I am pregnant with my 3rd child and I am experiencing something different and I don't see my doctor for another 6 days. I have had two beautiful daughters and have had wonderful sex life with my husband during that time. The only problem I had was that intercourse would tend to give me contractions for a couple of days afterwards during my 3rd trimester, so I had to be cautious.

This time I am going to be 12 weeks in a couple of days and I feel terrible, but I had to tell my husband that sex has become uncomfortable for me. It has since I was around 3 weeks along. About a week before I found out I was pregnant sex has felt weird and different. It's very unlike my other pregnancies. I don't want to get into too much detail, but sex is starting to burn and hurt. It's not my husband's fault he is trying to be as gentle as possible. It doesn't seem to matter. I got tested for infections and other things already and they came back saying I was healthy.

I have never experienced this in any of my pregnancies before. I don't know what to do. I really feel bad, because my husband feels so terrible for me.

I just don't know what to do.

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hiya Beth, I hope by now you have called the doctor. No need to wait, pleaes give him/her a call. You might want to wait on having sex until you talk to the doc. I hope you feel better soon, but please call the doctors office.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was on here to sign up last july when I was pregnate. We had a misscarage in August. Broke my heart the baby was a surprise brought back from Hawai...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful