Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I thinking too MUCH???
An_246823 posted:
Hello All.

I might sound, and I do, like a suspicious MCP but I am curious.

Our Timeline.
  1. Her LMP 14th June.
  2. She moved in with me 2nd July.
  3. Had OUR first sex on 5th July and showered together, without Condom (no penetrative sex) on 7th July. I did ejaculate over her while the shower was running.
  4. Missed Periods on nearly 16th, thinking that this is the normal range of delay that she goes through.
  5. Strip showed POSITIVE on 22nd July.
  6. TVS U/S got done on 26th July, saying 5 weeks 4 days. Sac 3.3 GS 13.9 mm.
But, considering the move in and the 'unprotected' shower, 2 weeks and 4 days have passed between the 'unprotected' contact and the Ultrasound.

What's wrong, where? Who?

I know this is confusing, however, so am I!

She says that she hadn't had sex with anyone else, for months, before moving in with me.

Am I worrying too much?

Concerned,
Ra.

An_242764 responded:
This is the wrong board for this post. Try Could I Be Pregnant.

Chances are this is your child. The estimate the date by the last mentral cycle but ovulation doesn't happen until about 2 weeks after a mentral cycle.

It only takes one little swimmer to fertilize an egg and even preejaculate can have sperm. And condoms aren't 100% effective, they do have a failure rate.

An_246823 replied to An_242764's response:
Thanks. That helps.

I shall try the other board as well.

Thanks, again.

Ra.

Ra72485 replied to An_242764's response:
Well! It was someone else. She used me to get that abortion! Thank you very much. Feminism Rules. Men are Dogs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi all, I'm 36yrs old. 4th pregnancy last 2 were chemical pregnancies and were lost within 7 weeks no known cause except that I tested positive fo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.