Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Confused
kindheart1974 posted:
I am a little confused right now as I have never gone through a miscarriage. Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago on Thursday. Sunday I was in the er having a miscarriage. I folloed up with the dr that Thursday. When I miscarried, my b-hcg level was 3700. Last week it was 2000. So, dropping as normal. Nothing was seen on the u/s so that was good. It had all come out and the bleeding had stopped by then. Yesterday's b-hcg was 3400. Perhaps we had a twin that we miscarried??? Before scheduling a d&c I have asked for another u/s to make sure nothing is there. That will be this afternoon.

orin34 responded:
I don't want to get your hopes up......... but that is what happened to my sister. The doctors told her that she had miscarried and there was no baby (they even looked on an ultrasound).... she refused a D&C. She found out she was pregnant when she was 24 weeks.... when she felt the baby moving...lol.

aka85 responded:
Wishing you the best...I have no experience in this area, but keep us posted. GL
-Alison
(DH born 10/29/10) ~ Expecting 2, EDD

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23.. My hubby and I will celebrate our 1 yr anniversary on 6/18/2010. We were off/on high school sweethearts and ended up going separate ways. Af...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.