Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just took a test
Nikki3004 posted:
So I just took a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive. The only people that know are my husband, my boss and myself. We are so excited. I can't want to share the wonderful news

butterflygirl_530 responded:
Congratulations!!!! Wish you a wonderful 9 months of pregnancy!!! Im due around March 13 2013.

MzLuvnLife12 responded:
congrats!!!! Keep us posted

Nikki3004 replied to butterflygirl_530's response:
Thanks, I am due around April 12th. A little frustrated. I already have an OB/GYN, for other reasons, she normally doesn't see any patients until 12 weeks and my family doctor is on holidays till next week.

butterfly19790424 replied to Nikki3004's response:
Congrats! Im due 3/26/13. My OBGYN wouldn't see me until next week I will be 8 weeks then. I think its because they can see more the later you are in the pregnancy if they want to do an ultrasound.

My old OBGYN had me come in as soon as I told him I had a positive test. I got used to his way of dealing with patients.

butterflygirl_530 replied to Nikki3004's response:
Welcome. I'm sorry you are frustrated and have to wait til your are 12 weeks. I don't think you should wait that long to see her. But every dr is different. keep us posted.

butterflygirl_530 replied to butterfly19790424's response:
Congrats!!! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months of pregnancy as well. Hope you have a great first Dr appt. Keep us posted.

Megkate3 responded:
Congratulations!! H&H 9 months!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jeanette [31], DH [37], Julie Marie Born 12-9-09, EDD 11-24-10 (think it's a boy & rather hoping too!)

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.