Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

To be or Not to be P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!!!
MzLuvnLife12 posted:
I havent taken a pregnancy test in almost a week because the consistant negatives had me blue. My period was 10 days late, on day 11 I had some bleeding which was dark red in color but was not too heavy. Maybe 1 pad change every 2-3 hours if that (I have OCD). Anyway, it stayed for two days. I am not spotting brownish red. On Monday, August 6 I was sooooo nausous at work. It was to the point that I was literally begging myself to vomit already!!! But nothing came out. On today, Tuesday, I noticed some nausea as well but it was not as bad as yesterday. All last week and the week before I cramped but no blood and I have been having migraines for 2 weeks atleast twice per day. I told myself I would wait until August 15th (week 6) before I took another test. My hubby is convinced that I am pregnant...I was but now I am not so sure. Ugh, our bodies are beautiful yet weird! HELPPPPPP

An_242764 responded:
This is the wrong board for this question. Check out the Could I be Pregnant board.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here are links to the communities that could help you out:

Trying to Conceive

Could I be Pregnant

Hope to see you back here soon!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for almost nine years and have three beautiful daughters together. They are 8, 5, and 2 years old. This past March ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful