Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

To be or Not to be P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!!!
MzLuvnLife12 posted:
I havent taken a pregnancy test in almost a week because the consistant negatives had me blue. My period was 10 days late, on day 11 I had some bleeding which was dark red in color but was not too heavy. Maybe 1 pad change every 2-3 hours if that (I have OCD). Anyway, it stayed for two days. I am not spotting brownish red. On Monday, August 6 I was sooooo nausous at work. It was to the point that I was literally begging myself to vomit already!!! But nothing came out. On today, Tuesday, I noticed some nausea as well but it was not as bad as yesterday. All last week and the week before I cramped but no blood and I have been having migraines for 2 weeks atleast twice per day. I told myself I would wait until August 15th (week 6) before I took another test. My hubby is convinced that I am pregnant...I was but now I am not so sure. Ugh, our bodies are beautiful yet weird! HELPPPPPP

An_242764 responded:
This is the wrong board for this question. Check out the Could I be Pregnant board.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here are links to the communities that could help you out:

Trying to Conceive

Could I be Pregnant

Hope to see you back here soon!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Chasity and I am married to a wonderful man named James. I have four children and one on the way. Here are their names and dates of birth....More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.