Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Low Amniotic Fluid 1st Trimester
PinkBalloons posted:
Hi!
I'm 7 weeks, 4 days pregnant.
I went for my 7 week ultrasound yesterday and my doctor said heartbeat looked great, size looked great, but the fluid was a little on the low side. He said he wasn't alarmed, but just wanted to keep me monitored. Anyway else have anything like this and anything you suggest doing to help it out? As you can imagine, I FREAKED out. He told me not to google, and I did. But I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced and things OK.
Thanks!

jessi2056 responded:
I have not experienced this.. but i know you lose and gain fluid all the time! If you hydarate more with fluids and water it should help out! Easy fix right! Sounds like nothing serious if the Dr. didn't make a big deal of it! He/She will keep a close eye on it and if it is something bad they can always put more fluid in.

GL and try not to stress, that is the last thing you need!

If you are not bleeding then everything should be fine!

Congrats on your new family member!
BFP on St. Patty's day! B/w confimed 3/19! Due date November 27, 2012!

jillybean6196 responded:
Dear PinkBalloons,

I just had an ultrasound today with the EXACT same news as you. I'm wondering how you are doing now? Did your fluid levels improve?
Everything I'm reading on the internet points to miscarriage:( I hope you are doing well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old. DH and I have been married almost 6 years now. We live in Katy, TX outside of Houston. This is our first baby but we have a fuzzy b...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.