Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Pregnant or something very wrong?
An_247181 posted:
I document everything in my pinkpadapp
in May I had sex on my most fertile day, the 26th. In june I spotted for 3 days 6th-8th then had a normal period from the 9th-12. I usually only have a 4 days period, starts out light then gets a little bit heavier. I usually have some clotting. Then the 18th-19th I spotted again. In July I had a abnormally heavy period had giant clots and was painful. Started out super heavy from the 10th-13 then spotted 14th-15th. Then had another normal period 3-4 days later from the 19th-22. Had sex again on my most fertile day the 28th.
Now here we are in August I had an abnormally light period. The first two days were spotting 9th-10th the next two days were light bleeding 11th-12th. Now today is the 15th and I see barely any but, little brown discharge in my underwear. My boobs are a little sensitive, I've been peeing alot, I'm very emotional, I feel a little stretching feeling in the left side of my uterus, my nipples are a little tingly and staying hard a lot. I haven't really felt nauseous to the point I'm going to throw up but I get a little nauseous when I don't eat but I can barely eat. But when I do eat I still get nauseous afterwards.

Take the Poll

Can someone help me ?? I need to know what could be going on with these symptoms. Pregnancy test? Or just make an apt with the dr. to see if something else is going on?!?! HELP!!
  • pregnant
  • something else
vote
View Poll Results

An_242764 responded:
This is the wrong board for this question. You should try the Could I be Pregnant board.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a stay at home mommy of four beautiful girls. Three of them are my step children and love them just as if I did give birth to them. I've h...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.