Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

please help
    An_247291 posted:
    hello everyone. My name is Kassandra and i am 29. My husband and i are trying to have a baby for a few monthes. i have been prego before and i had my period when i was a few weeks preg. and it was a normal period and then i second one that was scheduled it was for a day. welll. to make a story short. lol. i had a normal period started two weeks ago and ended last week. The only thing is it was late. This weekend i was spotting dark blood for a day a week later. i took a preg test and nothing came up, evan a neg did show up. Do you think i am prego? need opinions

jessi2056 responded:
    take another pregnancy test and make sure you follow the instructions to a T. If nothing shows up again and your still worried about it go to the Dr. they will do a blood test for you. Good luck in whatever your wishes are!
    BFP on St. Patty's day! B/w confimed 3/19! Due date November 27, 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I am due to have my first child Oct 9,2012, But because I have to have a C section I should be due for it a week before. My fiance and I were almo...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.