Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

please help
An_247291 posted:
hello everyone. My name is Kassandra and i am 29. My husband and i are trying to have a baby for a few monthes. i have been prego before and i had my period when i was a few weeks preg. and it was a normal period and then i second one that was scheduled it was for a day. welll. to make a story short. lol. i had a normal period started two weeks ago and ended last week. The only thing is it was late. This weekend i was spotting dark blood for a day a week later. i took a preg test and nothing came up, evan a neg did show up. Do you think i am prego? need opinions

jessi2056 responded:
take another pregnancy test and make sure you follow the instructions to a T. If nothing shows up again and your still worried about it go to the Dr. they will do a blood test for you. Good luck in whatever your wishes are!
BFP on St. Patty's day! B/w confimed 3/19! Due date November 27, 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.