Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

please help
An_247291 posted:
hello everyone. My name is Kassandra and i am 29. My husband and i are trying to have a baby for a few monthes. i have been prego before and i had my period when i was a few weeks preg. and it was a normal period and then i second one that was scheduled it was for a day. welll. to make a story short. lol. i had a normal period started two weeks ago and ended last week. The only thing is it was late. This weekend i was spotting dark blood for a day a week later. i took a preg test and nothing came up, evan a neg did show up. Do you think i am prego? need opinions

jessi2056 responded:
take another pregnancy test and make sure you follow the instructions to a T. If nothing shows up again and your still worried about it go to the Dr. they will do a blood test for you. Good luck in whatever your wishes are!
BFP on St. Patty's day! B/w confimed 3/19! Due date November 27, 2012!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful