Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

3 weeks pregnant and confused
An_247316 posted:
im 3 weeks pregnant i have spotting not enought to fill up a pad. my doctor said myhcg levels are great but the other number isnt doubling! Could it be im to early i just turnt 3 weeks?

aka85 responded:
I'm not really sure what to say, but I don't want your post to go without a response. 3wks is so early...if your doctor isn't concerned about the numbers/levels and says they look great, then try to relax. (I know, much easier said than done!) Spotting can happen in early pregnancy (and sometimes throughout) and is ok as long as it is not heavy and accompanied with severe cramping/pain. You can always call your doctor if you have a question or feel like something isn't right. Try to hang in there and give it some time. And remember, to give us an update GL!
-Alison
(DS born 10/29/10) ~ Expecting 2, BFP 8/7/12 EDD (haven't had 1st appt yet)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 years old, have been with my husband for 9 years, married for 7. We have 2 boys, Logan(11-22-05) and Cameron(11-19-07). We have tried for ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.