Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

3 weeks pregnant and confused
An_247316 posted:
im 3 weeks pregnant i have spotting not enought to fill up a pad. my doctor said myhcg levels are great but the other number isnt doubling! Could it be im to early i just turnt 3 weeks?

aka85 responded:
I'm not really sure what to say, but I don't want your post to go without a response. 3wks is so early...if your doctor isn't concerned about the numbers/levels and says they look great, then try to relax. (I know, much easier said than done!) Spotting can happen in early pregnancy (and sometimes throughout) and is ok as long as it is not heavy and accompanied with severe cramping/pain. You can always call your doctor if you have a question or feel like something isn't right. Try to hang in there and give it some time. And remember, to give us an update GL!
-Alison
(DS born 10/29/10) ~ Expecting 2, BFP 8/7/12 EDD (haven't had 1st appt yet)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I will be celebrating my 55th birthday soon and my soon-to-be youngest daughter was born IN my heart, not under. That is to say we are adopting my gre...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful