Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

im really concerned !!!
vickiewray posted:
am 16 years old , i have been playing soccer for a long time ! but i am 5/6 weeks pregnant, & when i found out i planned on quitting soccer , but i ended up going to one practice thinking i would be fine as long as we didnt play with the ball or do anything physcial . so i went to practice and we ran ALOT and just alot of excersices for oour legs i jumped around some not alot but i did and like i said we did alot of running, i was looking online to see if i could have a miscarriage just by going to practice one time but im still confused and im wondering if you guys could give me some advice .. i have checked my underwear and paper when i wiped i dont have ANY bleeding , i have like cramps but only once in a while and my mom says thats normal for early pregnancy , so what do you guys think am i okay ?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You're fine. Since you've been playing for a long time, your body is already used to it. You should actually be able to continue to play until your stomach starts throwing off your balance or until your doctor tells you otherwise.

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I were married in 2005 and welcomed our first little girl in December 2007, then we welcomed a bouncing baby boy in March 2009... DH finally ag...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.