Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Can someone please answer a first time mom in her first trimester?
Mama_Hillz posted:
Hello, Im a new mom in my first trimester of my pregnancy. Lately I have been getting a tight feeling in my lower stomach all the way across. I have no spotting or bleeding of any sort but Im still worried is this a bad thing? Should I be worried about my baby? Or am I being overly paniced? Someone please give me answers!!!

babyj1017 responded:
If you are worried or concerned or something just feels off, it is always good to give your doctor a call, but most likely it is normal. Your uterus is growing and adjusting to make room for baby. Your tendons and ligaments will also start to stretch and change to accomodate your little carry on.

Congrats to you!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (5), DS (3), Newest Edition EDD 1/13/2013

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Mama_Hillz,

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome! Good advice from babyj. Here is an article that can give you more information about when to contact your physician:

Pregnancy: When To Call Your Doctor

Happy and Heathy 1st Trimester!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mom of soon to be 7 kids. We live on a farm in Iowa. We have 2 girls 13, 11, and 4 boys 8, 5, 3 , and 5 months. The next one will be 11 months ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.