Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Can someone please answer a first time mom in her first trimester?
    Mama_Hillz posted:
    Hello, Im a new mom in my first trimester of my pregnancy. Lately I have been getting a tight feeling in my lower stomach all the way across. I have no spotting or bleeding of any sort but Im still worried is this a bad thing? Should I be worried about my baby? Or am I being overly paniced? Someone please give me answers!!!

babyj1017 responded:
    If you are worried or concerned or something just feels off, it is always good to give your doctor a call, but most likely it is normal. Your uterus is growing and adjusting to make room for baby. Your tendons and ligaments will also start to stretch and change to accomodate your little carry on.

Congrats to you!
    Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (5), DS (3), Newest Edition EDD 1/13/2013

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Mama_Hillz,

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome! Good advice from babyj. Here is an article that can give you more information about when to contact your physician:

Pregnancy: When To Call Your Doctor

Happy and Heathy 1st Trimester!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My Name is Nicole. I have married to my DH for 7 years and this will be our first child. We have been only trying for a few months and can't b...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.