Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Please help me!
HRay2010 posted:
Hi guys!

My name is Heather, I had my last period on the 8th of August, and woke up to some light pink bleeding. It is september 1st, and I am experiencing no pms signs. I am trying to get pregnant. Now, I am wearing a pad... the pad has dark discharge (tiny bit) and light pink blood. When I wipe after urination, there is bright red blood, but it does not seep out of my vagina, unless I wipe. It does not stain my panty liner. I ovulated around the 18- 23 of august, and had lots of sex to try and get pregnant. I am afraid this is my period, but I get so many different answers on IB. Can someone let me know what they think? I normally wouldve had severe back pain and pimples before my period, but I havent had any symptoms. I am kinda constipated which never happens. I just need some imput. Thank you ladies. Much Love.

aka85 responded:
Well, I hope that you are since you're trying. I have to say from your description that it "sounds" like the start of your period, but I am, of course, not a professional! It does seem too early for your period, but you may have ovulated earlier than normal, which has happened to me. Wait 5 days before the expected start of your next period, and test first thing in the morning. Be sure and give an update on here! GOOD LUCK!!!
-Alison
(DS born 10/29/10) ~ Expecting 2, BFP 8/7/12 EDD (haven't had 1st appt yet)

HRay2010 replied to aka85's response:
Thanks Alison, you were right... it was my period. Broke my heart. But, I really appreciate your well wishes. Maybe it will happen one day. Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Shannon and I'm pregnant with my 3rd- due December 8th, 2010. I'm 24 yrs old and engaged to the most awesome guy ever (I'm a ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.