Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Please help me!
HRay2010 posted:
Hi guys!

My name is Heather, I had my last period on the 8th of August, and woke up to some light pink bleeding. It is september 1st, and I am experiencing no pms signs. I am trying to get pregnant. Now, I am wearing a pad... the pad has dark discharge (tiny bit) and light pink blood. When I wipe after urination, there is bright red blood, but it does not seep out of my vagina, unless I wipe. It does not stain my panty liner. I ovulated around the 18- 23 of august, and had lots of sex to try and get pregnant. I am afraid this is my period, but I get so many different answers on IB. Can someone let me know what they think? I normally wouldve had severe back pain and pimples before my period, but I havent had any symptoms. I am kinda constipated which never happens. I just need some imput. Thank you ladies. Much Love.

aka85 responded:
Well, I hope that you are since you're trying. I have to say from your description that it "sounds" like the start of your period, but I am, of course, not a professional! It does seem too early for your period, but you may have ovulated earlier than normal, which has happened to me. Wait 5 days before the expected start of your next period, and test first thing in the morning. Be sure and give an update on here! GOOD LUCK!!!
-Alison
(DS born 10/29/10) ~ Expecting 2, BFP 8/7/12 EDD (haven't had 1st appt yet)

HRay2010 replied to aka85's response:
Thanks Alison, you were right... it was my period. Broke my heart. But, I really appreciate your well wishes. Maybe it will happen one day. Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful