Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Anyone pregnant with an IUD? HELP!
sweets1988 posted:
Just tested positive this morning, But ive got a copper IUD. Ive got 2 little girls so pregnancy isnt new to me & i feel pregnant. Im going to the ER in a few minutes to see if everythings ok and to get a blood test. But am i alone here? Ive done the copper IUD before & this never happened, im worried sick the baby could be hurt or i could miscarry. Any support would be very much appreciated thank you.

sweets1988 responded:

ER confirmed with a blood test. Im 6W 2d. they could not remove the iud in the ER. seems stuck in or on my cervix. baby seems safe. Going to my OBGYN appointment tomorrow to see if they wanna keep it in and remove it during the C-section or try take it out again. my goodness i hurt >_<

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kalee, 28, married to Jim, 33, and we are expecting our 2nd baby in October! We have 1 daughter, Gaby, who just turned 1 on February 12. We we...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.