Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Not sure... HELP please!
An_247567 posted:
Hi, Im really confused and I hope someone can help. Ok so here is a little history first. My mom has endometriosis (or however you spell it) and was told she could never have kids. She has me and my sister. When she was pregnant with me all of the at home tests came back negative and the blood test came back negative the first time.
I have only been with one person and got a disease from him. We are not trying to have a baby or anything. Well last month my period was like 5-7 days early (which I believe was from stress) and I had no symptoms. This month I have had several symptoms, constantly tired, sick to my stomach, increased heart rate, hungry all the time, and a few more. Well my period isnt supposed to be for another 7-10 days and I have been fairly normal with it for the last 4 years or so. Yesterday I began having severe cramps in the morning and began to spot. It started the light pinkish like most women say they have and began to get heavier with increased pain. It has continued through out today and there are times when its worse. I took a test even though I knew it would be too early from a missed period because of the timing of everything. The test came back what we believe is negative but we really arent sure. Because of family history, Im not sure what to do.

Sorry for the long post but I dont know what to do and am really confused.

Mesha32713 responded:
TRY GOING TO THE HOSPITAL IF YOUR PAIN IS THAT SEVERE AND YOU ARE BLEEDING ALONG WITH IT THERE COULD BE SOMETHING WRONG

confused9191 replied to Mesha32713's response:
thanks, I have a dr appt tomorrow so Im hoping that they can figure out what this all is.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old been with my amazing boyfriend for 2 years and we are expecting our first baby, God willing early Jan, definitely came as a surprise...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.