Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Implanting bleeding ?? Not sure
Manni35 posted:
Hello I hope someone can help me out. I'm very regular my cycle is 32 days. Well my husband and I are trying to conceive and my last period was 8/10/12 and according to the ovulation calculator my fertile week is 8/25 thru 8/30 so about 4 days b4 we started trying we did every other day till the end of the month. The next calculator I used was for implantation and it said if I was to conceive implantation would happen between Sept 3rd to the 7th. Well on the 4th I started spotting a brownish color that last about 12 hours very lite spotting then this morning (5th) it turned to a darker brownish-red and become heavier to where I needed to use a tampon. Now 12 hours later it's starting to lighten up some. My question is can this be implantation bleeding if not I'm just shocked to be 6 days early my cycle has been like clock work never changes always 32 days . Can implantation bleeding be heavy? This don't even feel like a period no cramps nothing and not as heavy as my period. Anyone else experience this ?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been Married Since August 4th 2001 and have 2 children together and having our 3rd child..we had 3 m/c's 6/01 -10/08 - 11/09...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.