Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Implanting bleeding ?? Not sure
Manni35 posted:
Hello I hope someone can help me out. I'm very regular my cycle is 32 days. Well my husband and I are trying to conceive and my last period was 8/10/12 and according to the ovulation calculator my fertile week is 8/25 thru 8/30 so about 4 days b4 we started trying we did every other day till the end of the month. The next calculator I used was for implantation and it said if I was to conceive implantation would happen between Sept 3rd to the 7th. Well on the 4th I started spotting a brownish color that last about 12 hours very lite spotting then this morning (5th) it turned to a darker brownish-red and become heavier to where I needed to use a tampon. Now 12 hours later it's starting to lighten up some. My question is can this be implantation bleeding if not I'm just shocked to be 6 days early my cycle has been like clock work never changes always 32 days . Can implantation bleeding be heavy? This don't even feel like a period no cramps nothing and not as heavy as my period. Anyone else experience this ?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi My Name is Tasha. And I live In Maryland. I have a 6 year Old Boy. Have been Married for two years and Many more to come. I work in H.R working tow...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful