Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

So confused! Could I be miscarrying??
Anon_87783 posted:
Sorry for any TMI in advance....I took a pregnancy test it was positive! I'm currently six weeks pregnant and I started spotting on Saturday. It wasn't much but as the day progressed it started to pick up. It wasn't an extremely heavy flow as if was my regular menstrual cycle and it wasn't as light as spotting (If that makes any sense). I phoned my dr office & the nurse informed me not to be alarmed and that they will see me in my 8th week. Today is my 5th day and I have started to spot and the bleeding has somewhat stopped but I haven't had any cramping or severe pain. I have had a miscarriage before at 5 weeks and I was in severe pain. Could I be experiencing another miscarriage or could it be normal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

sweets1988 responded:
Some women just bleed as implantation takes more affect. With my first i spotted a bit off & on til about week 8 & turned out fine. Every ones body does pregnancy a little different. Try to relax, stress is never a good thing.
i have to keep telling myself that too, so i know how its is. I got told on monday that i was 10weeks prego but i have an IUD in place. well according to the ultrasound he jammed it into my uterine wall when they placed it! so if i dont miscarry ( a good chance) i have a big big chance for premature & or bed rest. They will have to remove it during a planned C-section...Babies are a blessing but we hadnt planned til next year. guess life likes to keep you on your toes. hope everything goes well hun. Normally a miscarry has bad bad cramping & lots of bleeding, sounds like your bodies just getting in gear for the big job ahead ^_^

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and married the love of my life September of 2010. I was officially diagnosed a few months ago with a prolactin secreting pituitary ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful