Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Pregnancy loss
charmweaver posted:
Can an ob dr., while performing a pelvic to feel the embryo, squeeze so hard as to kill the baby?

He was squeezing so hard i heard a pop.

However, I was 5 mos. pregnant, before i wasn't pregnant. The D&C showed bone and hair fragments.

The dr. said it was a blighted ovum, but from what I read it's questionalble. What does anyone else think?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No, a doctor cannot squeeze so hard as to kill the baby. The baby is pretty well protected in there.

Some women have miscarriages/fetal death during what is considered a safe time. I know of one woman whose daughter's baby was stillborn one day before her due date. She'd gone to the doctor on a Tuesday and everything was fine but on Thursday felt something was wrong only to find out the baby had died.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 33 year old mommy of a beautiful 2 year old girl with Baby #2 on the way! I have a wonderful husband and we all live in a small town in Ohio! ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful