Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Negative Pregnancy Test...can i still be pregnant
An_247761 posted:
So lately I have been getting symptoms that I have never experienced with PMS. My period is due in about a 1 1/2 but im getting crazy symptoms. I am experiencing off and on headaches, lower bachaches, shortness of breath after meals (not eating more than usual), left side aches, dry nipples, Tender breast and nipples, and sore legs(like if i worked out). Just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but Im still iffy if its just symptoms of PMS. I plan to go to the Dr. if I do miss my period. Any suggestion or advise??/

An_242764 responded:
This is the wrong board for this question. This is for women who are already pregnant. Try the Could I be Pregnant board.

babyj1017 responded:
Hi there. I would wait another week and test again. If you are pregnant, it may just be too early for the home test to detect your hormones. Most early response test can give you a positive 5 days before your period, but the results are not as accurate.

Even with the early response tests, some women won't get a positive test result until after a missed period, sometimes several days or weeks past, although I think that is less common.

Good luck! I hope you get the result you want!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (5), DS (3), Newest Edition EDD either 4/17 or 4/24/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 years old, have been with my husband for 9 years, married for 7. We have 2 boys, Logan(11-22-05) and Cameron(11-19-07). We have tried for ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.