Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

LMP and ultrasound not matching!
Amberf85 posted:
Hi everyone!

I had a positive preg test August 31,12 (faintly positive). And lucky for me I work in a clinic so on that following Wednesday I did an ultrasound that showed just a thick lining. So on sept 8 we did another ultrasound that showed a very small forming of a sac and my NP said I was "estimating" exactly 4 weeks although she said it was hard to measure. So yesterday sept 14 we did another u/s that showed a little bigger of a sac and the possibility of a yolk sac but measured 4w 1d. And she said there was a little sac of blood in my uterus. But she said that "could" be normal. My NP drew blood and I have to draw more on Monday. She said it could be a failed pregnancy or I Ovulated later then I thought and it is still early pregnancy. My LMP was July 31, 2012 and based on that I should be 7-8 weeks. This is my 2nd preg and I am freaking out. I have no bleeding or cramps and still have a lot of fatigue and nausea and sore breast! I did another preg test just to see and it was still a light positive. Shouldnt the HCG hormone be stronger now? Any ideas what could be going on?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Sherry, been married to Simon since 2/2007. He's a truck driver, I'm a stay at home mom. It took us over a year to have DD because I h...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.