LMP and ultrasound not matching!
Amberf85 posted:
Hi everyone!

I had a positive preg test August 31,12 (faintly positive). And lucky for me I work in a clinic so on that following Wednesday I did an ultrasound that showed just a thick lining. So on sept 8 we did another ultrasound that showed a very small forming of a sac and my NP said I was "estimating" exactly 4 weeks although she said it was hard to measure. So yesterday sept 14 we did another u/s that showed a little bigger of a sac and the possibility of a yolk sac but measured 4w 1d. And she said there was a little sac of blood in my uterus. But she said that "could" be normal. My NP drew blood and I have to draw more on Monday. She said it could be a failed pregnancy or I Ovulated later then I thought and it is still early pregnancy. My LMP was July 31, 2012 and based on that I should be 7-8 weeks. This is my 2nd preg and I am freaking out. I have no bleeding or cramps and still have a lot of fatigue and nausea and sore breast! I did another preg test just to see and it was still a light positive. Shouldnt the HCG hormone be stronger now? Any ideas what could be going on?