Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Someone PLEASE answer! Trigs**
cg_75 posted:
Ok. I went for an early TV U/s on Wednesday last week to rule out ectopic (b/c my last preg was). It was 5w0d, all they saw was gest sac. Because my HCG was 11000 dr said blighted ovum. So I went back Fri, like 44 hrs later for second beta. It's 18000. Going in tomorrow for repeat ultrasound. No cramping, no spotting, no diminishing of preg symptoms. Dr was sure I'd be bleeding by now. Even set up a Rhogam shot for today but when she got the levels she called and asked me to come back in. Is there any chance she was wrong and even tho the level was high, it was just too early to see?

sweets1988 responded:
would say there is always that chance. If they saw the sac then whats the problem? Your levels are going up too... i would think your prego and to have them leave you alone.... but its not me. Seems if they saw it and its not a problem let nature take its course.

sweets1988 replied to sweets1988's response:
but after reading your full story i understand why the worry. deeply sorry for your loss hun.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are both 28. We are getting ready to move to Charlotte, NC from Bluffton, SC and are looking forward to baby # 1 in May of 2011. We g...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.