Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Could I be Pregnant?
Jamierae07 posted:
Here for the past week I have been feeling nauseous throughout the day, but I don't have any signs of a fever, I have been having really bad mood swings, some unusal cramping, frequent urination, and i have felt really tired lately. Over the past few days I have noticed that my eating habits have changed, for example I'm eating things I normaly don't like and i am eating more frequently. Could these be signs of pregnancy? Should i take a test? I don't know what to do, someone help!!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, those all could be signs of pregnancy. Take a test.

Jamierae07 responded:
Ok I took a test this morning and it was negative. I still think I might be pregnant. What should I do?

tlkittycat1968 replied to Jamierae07's response:
Wait a few days and test again. Some women take longer to show on a test than others.

Have you missed a period? If not, wait and see if you do an then take a test.

Jamierae07 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
My last period lasted all of maybe 12 hours and that was last week it was a really light color red. I have noticed lately that when I rode the elevator at work I get sick and it hurts kinda in my lower stomach area.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm 28 and pregnant with our first child. I am really worried about my pregnancy since I misscarried just over three month ago.

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful