Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Now what?!
cg_75 posted:
Ok, I posted earlier about my dr calling me and telling me it was a blighted ovum because at 5w0d all we saw was a gest sac but hcg was 11000. Well, second beta came back 18000 so she called me back in for a repeat u/s. Vaginal still only showed a sac but tech decided to do an abdominal and after a few minutes saw a dot, and when she zoomed in we heard a beat...she said it was definitely a fetal heartrate. So, doc says sorry, it was because of a tilted uterus due to previous c-section scar. Makes an appt for 4 weeks. Today the office calls and says she wants me to come back in next week instead and do a progesterone level. I asked if they thought there was a prob, and they said it was just to make sure everything was still ok. Now I'm terrified. Could it be because she initially made a mistake and now she's being overly cautious? Or should I be worried? All preg symptoms are getting stronger, no bleeding, no cramping, no nothing.

Spotlight: Member Stories

We bought our home Mar-2010 & we have been ttc since. It took 5 mths, my ovulation to blame since hubby fixed his issue..but then I ovulated 2x in...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.