Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Now what?!
cg_75 posted:
Ok, I posted earlier about my dr calling me and telling me it was a blighted ovum because at 5w0d all we saw was a gest sac but hcg was 11000. Well, second beta came back 18000 so she called me back in for a repeat u/s. Vaginal still only showed a sac but tech decided to do an abdominal and after a few minutes saw a dot, and when she zoomed in we heard a beat...she said it was definitely a fetal heartrate. So, doc says sorry, it was because of a tilted uterus due to previous c-section scar. Makes an appt for 4 weeks. Today the office calls and says she wants me to come back in next week instead and do a progesterone level. I asked if they thought there was a prob, and they said it was just to make sure everything was still ok. Now I'm terrified. Could it be because she initially made a mistake and now she's being overly cautious? Or should I be worried? All preg symptoms are getting stronger, no bleeding, no cramping, no nothing.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Sarah. I'm 24 and have been married to my wonderful hubby for 5 years. We have a 3 (will be 4 in Aug) Son and a 2 year old daughter...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful