Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Happy!
    MRSKuhns posted:
    Hi Everyone! I am back again still a little early I will be six weeks tomorrow and am due May 30, 2013! I am a little anxious for our first appointment and trying not to worry too much, but I wanted to thank those of you who encouraged my through my miscarriage last time. Looking forward to the months ahead and getting to know everyone!
    Me (24), DH (27), DS (21m) and due 5/30/13

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi MrsKuhns and congratulations!

I hope you are feeling well - I'll put up a "roll call" next week to see who all the other preggos are here

Haylen

p.s. I'm the community moderator - my little bundles of joy are now 4 and 7!

MRSKuhns replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Thanks Haylen
    Me (24), DH (27), DS (21m) and due 5/30/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

me 28, DH 28, DD 9/25/08, Baby #2 9/24/2010, two mini schnauzers!!! We are die hard Kansas State University fans and bleed PURPLE!!! GO STATE!

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.