Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I pregnant?
AMothersLove posted:
Hello, Im hoping someone can help me understand this a little bit better...
I am taking Clomid, which is a fertility drug, I just started it on the 5th day of my cycle in September. It is now time for my period, But im not sure whats going on. I had some very dark color bleeding/spotting on thurs 10/4, it completely stopped and then started back on friday, 10/5, but a little heavier, everyday since then it has done that but I quit bleeding completely for the night until the next morning, its so weird. I have pregnancy symptoms, I know you cant rely on those and have taken a HPT which was negative. Just very confused as to whats going on, could I be pregnant just too soon to tell or maybe just a side effect, someone please help, Thanks so much!!

Gloria454 responded:
It looks like implantation bleeding http://saymommy.com/mom_1182_implantation-bleeding.html the best way out is to get a pregnancy test or consult your dr! Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi,My name is Karen. I'm 41 and 25 weeks pregnant with my third child.I have a 19 year old and a 17 year old.Talk about a mid-life crisis! LOL Hop...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.