Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Got my due date :)
missashley1010 posted:
went to the doctor yesterday. I felt silly because they kept asking me when was the first day of my LMP and im standing there like ahhhh idk My periods have been out of wack so I wasnt really watching or paying attenchion. We all figured my due date as 6/1/13 so I guess we will see if that day sticks once I have my ultasound, but thats not until Nov 13 waaaa . Oh well at least I can say a day for now.

TRIGGER

At my doctors appt I was really bumed they didnt do a ultrasound or try to find a heartbeat. They were not even going to check my levels! I told them that I have been nervouse because this pregnancy tho I am not far along im worried about the lack of symptoms. Now I know some of you are like why would you be worried you should be happy you dont feel like your going to barf all day or are so tired you cant get out of bed. Well I had lost a baby before I had my son. With that pregnancy I had no symptoms until I got my positive and then I started to bleed at 11 weeks and lost the baby.With my sons pregnancy I was all of the above for symptoms so I felt good about everything working out. Needless to say I made her take my blood yesterday and again tomorrow to check my levels to make me feel better. I hope this is just suppose to be a smooth pregnancy wouldnt that be nice

4Hallbs responded:
I am so suprised that your docs didn't want to do any testing or us at all. Especially taking your past into account. But! Keep a happy heart and a positive mind, everything will be great!

My periods have been so strange since going off the pill in June this summer, I have gone an average of forty days between cycles. So when I see the doc Monday and they ask me for my LMP I'll have to tell them 8/23 but I worry that is going to give me an off DD too. We'll see Excited for you!

missashley1010 replied to 4Hallbs's response:
Yeah I was shocked too thats why I demanded my blood tests lol. I keep positive and my hubbi helps with that too. Yay! congrats on your BFP you'll have to let me know when your due date is!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was on here to sign up last july when I was pregnate. We had a misscarage in August. Broke my heart the baby was a surprise brought back from Hawai...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.