Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Introducing Myself!
4Hallbs posted:
Hi Fellow Mommies and Mommies to Be!

My name is Lyndsey - I just found out I am preggers for the 2nd time! Not sure when we are due just yet, our first appointment is on Monday.

My Husband and I have a daughter, Lydia she is 4 1/2 and when she finds out she is going to be a big sister she is going to flip out! I can't wait. We are waiting to tell her because we don't want her spilling the beans to her Grandmas

I was on these boards when I was pregnant with Lydia years ago and my how they have changed since then! But I remember that they were very useful, helpful, and friendly. I look forward to sharing my journey and experiencing yours as well

Lyndsey

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married since September 2009 to the man of my dreams. Have a 7 yr old son named JR, a 2 year old daughter named Kira and another one on the way. (EDD ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.