Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

CoUld I be pregnant
Wyatts_ posted:
Last month I started my period on the 18th of September . Well this month I started on the 16th on my husbands birthday and it lasted 2 day kinda heavy an by the 3 day I'm just discharging lite pink stuck and it's only really when I wipe. I've been having headaches for the past 2 weeks and my breast have been killin me, I usually have my period for a week straight mabey 6 days if I'm lucky, but this one is just not normal. If I'm not pregnant could you please help me and tell me what's going on!?!?!? Thank you

mommyin2011 responded:
First off, I would take a prego test. If thats neg, then maybe speak with your OB if you are worried about your period.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Me (30) DH (27) DS born on 7/31/11 - Baby 2 due on 7/20/12! This Lo will be due only 11 days before my sons 1st b-day...It's going to be a wild ride! PINK TEAM!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24, and just found out i'm pregnant with my 3rd child....my oldest son is almost 3yr and my middle son is 1 1/2yr. My first son was planne...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.