Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Are soy products safe for pregnancy?
jenred posted:
Hello All,

Looking for some solid advice on soy products. I came off cow's milk 8 years ago due to exzema and replaced it with soy - I drink soy milk and use cheese alternatives etc. I eat a small amount of goat's cheese occasionally also. My query is: my sister told me soy products are not safe for pregnancy - is this correct? I have just found out I'm pregnant (I think I am 3 weeks, waiting to go to the doctor's to confirm) so I'm naturally concerned to start off on the right note.

Does anyone know any good research on this or anything definitive I can get an answer from?

Thanks!

Jenifer

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Shauna. I have been married for coming up on 6 years and have one 3 year old son. I found the boards very helpful and fun with my last ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.