Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

8 Days late?
thinkpink9 posted:
OK so I am lurking just hoping to get an answer.

Right now I am 8 days late. I am 100% regular never been late except once with DD, who is 3. 4 days late I went and had a urine test done at a care center it was negative. She said if no period come back 3-4 days. So I still have no period going back tomorrow for another test. But my question is has this happened to anyone and still gotten a positive test later on. I am having some symptoms, hungry more, peeing more, boobs are bigger and sore. Just a little anxious and worried to get another negative tomorrow...

tlkittycat1968 responded:
What was the test result?

thinkpink9 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
It was negative. Then a few hours later I finally started my period. No idea why I was 9 days late when I never have been but with DD. But oh well...
Lacey (Me 25) DH(30) DD(3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello Ladies, I am a nineteen year old college student studying biomedical engineeering as well as being engaged. On top of all of that I just found o...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.