Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Monday update?
vybe77 posted:
From all the other boards I've been on I am used to doing Monday updates..do you ladies not do this here on 1st trimester? If not would you ladies like to start so we can keep track of each other's progress from week to week?

My update: 6 weeks today and hoping to make it through the week event free..wish me luck and thank you to everyone who has been praying for me

KLN777 responded:
I'll join in on your update! We won't be telling anyone I'm pregnant until Decembers, so this is the only place I can talk about it!

I am 5w2d. Nausea and heartburn are my biggest complaints to far. I didn't have heartburn with DD, so DH thinks this must be a boy. We'll see! In the mean time, I've been buying up super cute maternity clothes online to supplement what I already have. Counting down to our first u/s on Thurs of next week! Have a great week, everyone!

missashley1010 responded:
Its Wednesday but yeah ill join in.

8 weeks 4 days. HOLY HEARTBURN batman! Is all I have to say! I finally told most my family and friends I kinda had to spill the beans because it was my hubbys 21st birthday yesterday and I wasnt drinking. Everyone was like whats wrong with you? I was like oh im the sober driver. People kept saying oh you can have one or two so finally im like im pregnant. Dead silent. Then oh well congrats. My hubby got A LOT of shots bought for him for being 21 AND a daddy for the second time. Have a good rest of the week ladies!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (possible twins) was a member of the WebMD Boards way back ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.