Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Long time waiting!
MrsBurt05 posted:
After a total of 15 months in 2 years of TTC, and 5 months ago we stopped trying, and even avoided getting pregnant, we shockingly got a BFP!! I tested Sunday with the faintest of a faint, Monday morning the line got darker. I went to get blood drawn, they said I will get a phone call at the end of the day. I was impatient and got digitals, and even after peeing already 4 times that day, the digital showed "PREGNANT" in the window!!

I got a phone call from the doctor last night and the blood results are positive and according to my LMP my due date is July 4th, 2013, and today I am 3 weeks 5 days pregnant! My weeks turn over on Thursday!

I am in SHOCK and SO happy!

The only symptoms I have so far are super sore breasts, sometimes my nipples are so tender when my bra/shirt rubs on it I wince. And my pelvic area feels bloated/full and crampy from stretching.

Have a great day everyone!

vybe77 responded:
Congrats and welcome!!

KLN777 responded:
Congratulations! So happy for you! Welcome to the club!

MrsBurt05 replied to KLN777's response:
Thank you! I should mention this is baby #3 by the way! SO excited!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and DH have been married 2 years and are expecting our first :)

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.