Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Trisomy 21 Testing
bbresearch posted:
I am interested in hearing from anyone who has had the Materni T21 PLUS, Harmony, or Verifi trisomy 21 test. Did your insurance company pay for the test? How much was your insurance billed? How much did you have to pay out of pocket? How long did it take to get the results? Thanks

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I was at and "advanced age" (over 35) when pregnant with both kids. When tested while pregnant with DS, everything was normal so no additional testing was done. When tested while pregnant with DD, there was an elevated risk of Down's, even with different testing. I had an amnio done and everything turned out okay. My insurance paid for everything and I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket. I don't know how much my insurance was billed.

It took a bit under two weeks for my amnio results.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Baby number one was born in September 2010 after a frustrating 13 attempts to get pregnant. We decided since it was so hard to get pregnant the first ...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful