Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Lower back pain
MrsBurt05 posted:
My youngest will be 5 next month, so it seems like forever since the last time I've been pregnant.

I've had almost every symptom so far, and I'm only 4 weeks 1 day. Hopefully that means a very sticky baby!

One symptom I don't remember very well is lower back pain. Today it's quite annoying and thought it's not really painful, it's more painful than it has been. It already feels like a nerve or something.

Anyone else have this?

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
MrsBurt05 I am so so so so so so so so so happy for you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You found out just as early as I did...lol.
God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

MrsBurt05 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
thank you!! I always find out super early! I found out at 3 weeks 3 days with this one! Lol. Super excited and happy!!!
DS-11/22/05 DS-11/19/07 BFP-10/21/12-DUE JULY 4TH 2013!! Think pink! :)

wanderson2012 responded:
Hello! Congrats to you! I just found out today, and have been having really dull, aggravating lower back pain for the past 2 days. I don't remember having it with my son, not this early anyway. I'm not even sure how far along I am yet, but my EDD (according to my LMP) is July 9, so you and I are close together. The joys of pregnancy! Here we go again! Congrats & good luck!

Spartan_Mommy responded:
I am 6w2d and have been having back ache/pain on and off for the last week or so. Today has been the worse thus far. I am still feeling sick to my stomach and my chest feels sore and full, so I am not overly concerned. It is uncomfortable for sure.

MrsBurt05 replied to wanderson2012's response:
Thank you! I'm now due July 2nd so we're a week apart exactly! The back pain since then has subsided, but this morning I actually woke up with a knot in my lower pack and it's super tight. I have a feeling it's not really pregnancy related, but maybe from the way I've been sleeping?
DS-11/22/05 DS-11/19/07 BFP-10/21/12-DUE JULY 2ND 2013!! Think pink! :)

Blog: http://youngmommaliving.blogspot.com/

MrsBurt05 replied to wanderson2012's response:
Thank you! I'm now due July 2nd so we're a week apart exactly! The back pain since then has subsided, but this morning I actually woke up with a knot in my lower pack and it's super tight. I have a feeling it's not really pregnancy related, but maybe from the way I've been sleeping?
DS-11/22/05 DS-11/19/07 BFP-10/21/12-DUE JULY 2ND 2013!! Think pink! :)

Blog: http://youngmommaliving.blogspot.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been living with my boyfriend for a year now. My boyfriend was told at an early stage that he would not be able to have any children. We never ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful