Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

News after my ER visit last night
    vybe77 posted:
    Went to the ER last night because of horrendous migraines and spotting. The spotting has now stopped and the ER visit was a success..we saw BB on u/s measuring exactly 6w6d and we had a HB of 120 BPM!! HCG count was at 21 994 and of course I do have to repeat it this week but I think this time we might have a winner

KLN777 responded:
    WOOHOO! I knew everything would be ok, but it is so great to hear a confirmed u/s! Race you to baby in June!

vybe77 replied to KLN777's response:
    Thank you for your continued vote of confidence..I appreiate it
    As for racing to June even though my due date is slightly before yours I am (usually) a late delivery..
    1st BB: Due Dec. 1st..we induced on the 2nd and she was born on the 3d
    2nd BB: Due July 12th he came naturally on the 16th..
    3d BB: Due Oct. 10th..we induced on the 16th and he came on the 17th..
    Seems like the more I have the longer they take to come out so I'm making an early prediction that you will meet you LO before I do but we can have fun racing anyways
    I'm so happy to have you as a due date buddy
    Do you have a FB and if so would you like to exchange info for that?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I am 34 years old. I've been happily married for 10 years and we are expecting our first baby September 2010. I am so excite...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.