Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Introduction
    Spartan_Mommy posted:
    Hello Ladies, I wanted to introduce myself as another mommy to be with #3. My husband and I have a 7 year old son and a 5 year old daughter and are expecting #3 at the end of June. Due to some health issues for me we had to wait a little longer than we wanted to TTC #3, but once we were able to it didn't take too long.

I have had the typical early pregnancy symptoms - mild cramping, morning sickness (which actually isn't bad in the morning, but worse at night), exhaustion.

I look forward to progressing along with ya'll.

KLN777 responded:
    Congratulations! I'm due near the end of June, as well. #2 for me. Are your older ones excited? Welcome to the club!

missashley1010 responded:
    Welcome to first tri

MRSKuhns responded:
    Welcome!
    Me (24), DH (27), DS (21m), M/C 4/12, M/C 6/12, and due 5/30/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 3 years, my husband and I have one child DS 21 months, we had a miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June. We will always...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.