Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Here we go again..
vybe77 posted:
Well ladies as of this afternoon I am bleeding bright red blood, passing tiny clots and have cramping and lower back pain..I guess the other shoe is dropping
I know it doesn't mean a defenitive loss but this is exactly the same as the two previous times..

KLN777 responded:
Oh no... Praying hard for you!

vybe77 replied to KLN777's response:
Just to update for tonight I am indeed m/c...

KLN777 replied to vybe77's response:
I am so sorry. Hugs! Since this has happened so many times, are they going to look for a reason? I will keep praying for you, for strength and comfort. I will be thinking about you.

missashley1010 responded:
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you were worried about another m/c. I hope that the doctors look into it and find some answers for you. Prayers for you and hope you have better luck in the future.

MRSKuhns responded:
So very sorry, you are in my thought
Me (24), DH (27), DS (21m), M/C 4/12, M/C 6/12, and due 5/30/13

MrsBurt05 responded:
I am so sorry!!
DS-11/22/05 DS-11/19/07 BFP-10/21/12-DUE JULY 4TH 2013!! Think pink! :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Joyelle, i am 24 years old and, my Husband and I are so excited we just found out yesterday that we are going to be parents. We are 1st tim...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.