Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

What now?
HeatherNMoose posted:
I wish my doctor was more helpful. I couldnt get an appointment with an OBGYN until I was 9 weeks pregnant. I went to the appointment only to have the nurse tell me my doctor was in Ecuador... So then they scheduled another appointment for this Tuesday when I was 12 weeks. Ultrasound shows there is nothing inside my belly. So the doctor tells me Im having a miscarriage and sends me home after getting bloodwork done. This morning the nurse calls and says my numbers are wrong and to go do another blood draw and another ultrasound next wednesday. Seriously freaking me out and I asked "What does this mean?" the nurse says, "It means you need to see a doctor". Fantastic words of comfort This is my first pregnancy and I am 35 years old. What happens when you have a miscarriage? Is it something you do at home, or are you supposed to go to a hospital? Is it just a lot of blood, or what? How long does it last?

Confused

mommyin2011 responded:
I am very sorry this is happening to you.

I found this info on WebMD:

http://www.webmd.com/baby/pregnancy-miscarriage

God bless
Me (30) DH (27) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 20 years old, I have been living with my boyfriend since April of 2012 and we are currently expecting our first child. Everything is extremely ne...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful