Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

3 day heavy period can we be pregnant?
maxgibbs33 posted:
Ok here is our story me and my girlfriend had sex on the 22 second of Oct and she had a 3 day very heavy bleeding starting on Oct 27th.

She can't keep any food down her stomach hurts all the time we have taken HPT and they come up what looks like kind of positive one line is dark and the other is lite but there. We are planning on going to doctors this week I just want some info. I have been looking up stuff on here and i don't know if she is pregnant or not? Can someone give me some info?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Heavy bleeding is not a sign of pregnancy. If she is getting what appears to be positive pregnancy tests, it's possible she could be having an early miscarriage.

maxgibbs33 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thanks I had a feeling that's what it might be I saw that when I was reading things on here.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I am 34 years old. I've been happily married for 10 years and we are expecting our first baby September 2010. I am so excite...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.