Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Miscarriage ? Still Pregnant ? Help !
An_248934 posted:
About two weeks ago I started having those "early pregnancy symptoms". My period was four days late. But I am not sure if it was my period I bled really bad the first day like i never had before then the next day nothing just brown blood when i wiped. this was on the 4th of October. I feel nauseous and have a constant headache. I am not sure what is going on I had a appt w my OBGYN the day i started bleeding i had to reschedule because my dr wouldn't see me like this my appt is on Monday but I am freaking out I dont know if it was period miscarriage if im pregnant someone help me

missashley1010 responded:
I am sorry your having to go through this. I would first like to say try to relax and reduce your stress with that being said I know its very hard to do since what your going through is scary. I dont have any answers for you, but you have a doctors appt tomorrow and they will answer all your questions. I hope the best for you. Hope to hear a positive update. Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Courtney and my DH is Brad. I am 29 and my husband is 30. We have one beautiful little girl named Peyton who was born 12/20/08 and another ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.