Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Miscarriage ? Still Pregnant ? Help !
An_248934 posted:
About two weeks ago I started having those "early pregnancy symptoms". My period was four days late. But I am not sure if it was my period I bled really bad the first day like i never had before then the next day nothing just brown blood when i wiped. this was on the 4th of October. I feel nauseous and have a constant headache. I am not sure what is going on I had a appt w my OBGYN the day i started bleeding i had to reschedule because my dr wouldn't see me like this my appt is on Monday but I am freaking out I dont know if it was period miscarriage if im pregnant someone help me

missashley1010 responded:
I am sorry your having to go through this. I would first like to say try to relax and reduce your stress with that being said I know its very hard to do since what your going through is scary. I dont have any answers for you, but you have a doctors appt tomorrow and they will answer all your questions. I hope the best for you. Hope to hear a positive update. Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Laura, I am married to my best friend. We have been together for 11 years and married for 4 years. We have been trying to start our family ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful