Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Feels like I was hit by a truck- anyone else?
KLN777 posted:
I suppose this is more of a vent, but I get so frustrated with people who talk about how wonderful pregnancy is and how you glow. I look like crap all the time now (8 weeks today) and feel like I am going to vomit most of the time. I got sick in a bag in the car yesterday (I wasn't driving, thank goodness). Just so I don't feel alone, can I get an amen from anyone else who loves their baby so very much, but thinks pregnancy really sucks right now? Between the nausea, heartburn, and back pain, I am ready to go to bed until this baby is a born...

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I felt that way during the first trimester of my second pregnancy. I had m/s 24/7 and actually had to leave work early a few times. I was excited to be pregnant but was so ready for the first trimester to go. I was lucky in that my m/s went away during my 2nd trimester andI hope it's the same way with you.

vybe77 responded:
Hey KLN777

You know that I know what it feels like to feel so very sick everyday but believe me there are a lot worse things to go through..like having all your symptoms go away
I wish I could still complain of the same things..
Would of been 9 weeks tomorrow
Feel blessed that BB is showing you that he/she is growing well xo

KLN777 replied to vybe77's response:
Hey Vybe,

I'm sorry if I seemed insensitive. It never occurred to me that you would still be checking in and that my complaining would be hurtful to you. I am really sorry. I do know the pain of miscarriage and it is worse than anything in the world. I'm just having a hard time right now. I'm actually not as sick with the m/s as I was with DD, but I just feel terrible all the time. I also have a cold that is kicking my butt in top of that. It just really frustrates me to feel so crappy with this idea out there of a glowing pregnancy. Just having a really rotten few days.

How are you doing? Are the doctors going to run tests to try to determine why you keep having m/c? They told me after mine they start looking for reasons after three. I know someone who had that problem and when they started giving her progesterone injections from the time she found out she was pregnant, it finally stuck. She had two babies that way. I hope they can figure out a way to help you. Again, I'm so sorry if my post hurt you.

Karen

vybe77 replied to KLN777's response:
Hey KLN777

I'm the one who's sorry for making it sound harsher than I intended..
I was just feeling like I wish I could still complain of my migraines you know?
Yes they are doing testing..one of the good things from this loss is that I found myself an OB/family Dr. I had none for the past 10 yrs and so was seeing an OB while pregnant but had no one to go to if I wasn't pregnant...when I went in for this loss I stumbled across this new one and she is still a resident and is taking on new patients..and she can be my OB and family Dr. all rolled into one so I now only have her to see!! I feel so blessed to have found her..she has been amazing, even calling me at home to see how I am feeling..so she is one of the silver linings to this loss..
Emotionally I am ok most of the time..sometimes I think about how far along I would be or I make the mistake of opening my loss box and then I freak out..but I suppose that is normal..my loss box is a small box I've kept to put in my three pregnancy tests form my three consecutive losses along with the hospital info and bracelets..everytime I open the box those three First Response tests glare up at me
I had toyed with the idea of just having the tubal done..I am after all 35 now and I do have three beautiful, healthy babies already but while getting my last set of tests done, there was a 3 day old BB in the waiting room who made me decide that I should try once more..so we will..
I hope that you feel better soon and I will be checking in on you from time to time..
We were after all due date buddies

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am married to my best friend. We were married May 13, 2006. We have 4 boys, ages 4, 3, 2, and 7 months. We are now expecting out 5th baby in Feb. 20...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful