Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

please help!
amandagenge posted:
im 10 weeks and 4 days at the beggining i was sick and my breasts hurt and i was always tired. Now i havent been sick in like maybe 2 weeks except for the other morning witch was 2 days ago my breasts dont hurt anymore im not emotional and apparently by this time you should be im not really tired anymore.. i just moved so ii dont even have a doctor yet but im getting really nervious and dont know whats going on can someone pease help me!! i lost 5 pounds since i found out im pregnant i havent seen any change in my body at all i dont know whats going on and just wish someone could help me out! please i need answers!!!!!

KLN777 responded:
At 10 weeks, you probably wouldn't be getting any kind of belly yet, so no worries there. Symptoms can change from day to day, too. If you don't have a new doctor yet, you can go to the ER for an ultrasound. They can check for fetal growth and a heartbeat. This should let you know for sure what is going on. Have you had any bleeding or severe cramping? You would usually experience those two things if you were having a problem. I hope everything turns out just fine.

Spotlight: Member Stories

well found out on March 14th that im pregnant with baby number 2! Very happy to bring another light into the world. But im due November 18th!~ woohoo ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful