Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

please help!
amandagenge posted:
im 10 weeks and 4 days at the beggining i was sick and my breasts hurt and i was always tired. Now i havent been sick in like maybe 2 weeks except for the other morning witch was 2 days ago my breasts dont hurt anymore im not emotional and apparently by this time you should be im not really tired anymore.. i just moved so ii dont even have a doctor yet but im getting really nervious and dont know whats going on can someone pease help me!! i lost 5 pounds since i found out im pregnant i havent seen any change in my body at all i dont know whats going on and just wish someone could help me out! please i need answers!!!!!

mommyin2011 responded:
dont worry!!! be lucky that you are feeling so good! unless you are bleeding, you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

Enjoy feeling good
Me (30) DH (27) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Some women have every symptom in the book while others have very few. There's a regular poster on Web MD who had no symptoms whens he was pregnant with twins.

Like the pp said, unless there is bleeding and/or cramping, you're fine.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful