Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Question
KhiaLouise posted:
Hi

I get my period every 26 days for years now. I can count on it..sore breast for a week before and nausea for 2days before. Well this month I got my period 7days early. No sore breast or nausea. Today I started spotting very light red more on the thicker side, with sore breast and heartburn out this world for a week now. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex regularly for almost a year now. But I was told I probably couldn't get pregnant again cause I had that Mirena and it ruptured through my uterus and massive internal bleeding and emergency surgery. Any way what do u all think?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello - I'm Bethany (25), DH (26). We married Sept. 19,2009. After a few months of trying - we got our first positive HPT July 30th! Expecting our...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.